In December 2022 we finished working on the first intellectual output – a practical handbook for secondary school students “HOW TO LEARN CREATIVELY”!
Our textbook and its activities allow you to gain knowledge with many senses: listen to podcasts, watch lectures and photographs, touch art with your body and soul and feel nature. On the following pages you will find: interesting titbits, amazing challenges, attractive videos, interesting tips, infographics, checklists, worksheets, charts and much more.
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN?
- you will learn applications to help you remember and organize your space and time,
- increase your ability to creatively solve everyday problems,
- you will learn to look at problems from different perspectives,
- more effectively and quickly remember what is important to you,
- create your own game,
- you will learn how to effectively plan your study, work and free time,
- create your own space to work and study,
- get to know myths about memory, brain and learning,
- ree your mind from stereotypes,
- learn the art of note taking and planning,
- creating checklists and “to do” lists will become your daily routine,
- you will learn to think critically and projectively,
- learn the traps of the mind,
- write your own poem,
In addition, you will learn:
- why you should eat nuts and shrimp,
- what the seahorse is doing in your head,
- whether you’re easily swayed by suggestion,
- why we forget,
- whether hypnosis can help you recover your memories,
- whether it’s possible to live without stress.
We wish you an enjoyable and rewarding journey!