Intellectual Output 1 How to learn creatively?
Descriription & Aims:
The handbook will consist of the following parts:
– how does our / your brain work? // Warming up – the power of your mind
– how does memory work? how to improve it? // Challenge 1 – memory training
– how to learn learning styles (with tests to determine whether the student is a visual learner, auditory learner, etc.) with practical tips on how to organize learning so that it is effective //
Challenge 2 – learn more effectively
– how to develop creativity? techniques and tools to support creativity (mind maps) // Challenge 3 – more creativity
– how to organize a friendly space for work and study at home // Challenge 4 – the potential of space/space that fosters creativity
– how to think creatively?
– art and creativity
– learning tips
– the art of rest / regeneration of the mind (concentration techniques, time management, the ability to take care of hygiene at work, effective rest) // After the challenges, it’s time to relax
1. Analysis of a variety of documents in order to gather preliminary data necessary for further works. Gathering data.
2. Content preparation
3. Graphic design, final version of the document, composition
4. Cross-reffering, testing.
5. Translation into national languages.
Intellectual Output 1
The handbook “How to learn creatively” is ready!
We are very happy to announce that the handbook for students is now available to all interested parties. The interactive publication is the result of joint work of partners from 5 countries – Poland, Ireland, Portugal, Greece and Turkey. We hope that the handbook, prepared by an international team of authors with different experience in teaching and developing creative content, will be attractive to young recipients and will allow them to develop their creative thinking skills and show them the right path to develop their own creativity. The publication was created in 5 languages, which significantly increases the chances of it reaching a wide audience from different countries.
Each of the handbook’s chapters provides practical tips on how to use one’s potential, especially creativity, in solving problems related to study, work and everyday life. Through tasks, challenges, infographics or synthesized knowledge, Readers will learn how to more easily and effectively learn and take advantage of what the reality around us offers. In order to make the content more attractive to a young audience, instead of a linear structure, the handbook is in the form of modules, so everyone can choose such issues and passages that interest them the most.
Among the topics to be found in the handbook are issues related to effective ways of remembering and strengthening one’s memory through appropriate exercises and mental training. In turn, in the chapter devoted to the topic of creative teaching, one can find a variety of information on such topics as the power of visualization or lateral thinking. The publication also includes space for issues of time management, organization of space that is conducive to creativity and individualization of the learning process. The handbook also shows the relationship between art and creativity as well as points out the important role of rest in the learning process.
Ultimately, the publication is intended for a young audience, but it can also prove to be a valuable support for teachers, educators or parents and guardians who want to support their charges in how to learn more effectively and enjoyably. Our handbook’s English version is available below.