Intellectual Output 1 How to learn creatively?
Descriription & Aims:
The handbook will consist of the following parts:
– how does our / your brain work? // Warming up – the power of your mind
– how does memory work? how to improve it? // Challenge 1 – memory training
– how to learn learning styles (with tests to determine whether the student is a visual learner, auditory learner, etc.) with practical tips on how to organize learning so that it is effective //
Challenge 2 – learn more effectively
– how to develop creativity? techniques and tools to support creativity (mind maps) // Challenge 3 – more creativity
– how to organize a friendly space for work and study at home // Challenge 4 – the potential of space/space that fosters creativity
– how to think creatively?
– art and creativity
– learning tips
– the art of rest / regeneration of the mind (concentration techniques, time management, the ability to take care of hygiene at work, effective rest) // After the challenges, it’s time to relax
1. Analysis of a variety of documents in order to gather preliminary data necessary for further works. Gathering data.
2. Content preparation
3. Graphic design, final version of the document, composition
4. Cross-reffering, testing.
5. Translation into national languages.